Monday, May 11, 2009

Please give me another reason to procrastinate


Due to the high levels of caffeine in my body right now, plus how nauseating studying for finals is, I've decided to start a blog.

Yes. Be excited.

I will write about random things no one but my solitary mind cares about in the high hours of the night when I'm either not doing what I'm supposed to, simply can't sleep, or have a pounding headache that keeps me from closing my eyes.

Oh boy. This will be fun.

I'll just pretend that this is a "productive" way to procrastinate. I mean, I am exercising my mind after all, and it'll give me something to do other than stalk random people on facebook for no reason whatsoever... or read FML... or overheard in newyork.

i spend too much effing time on the internet.

so knowing how much time i spend procrastinating, I'm sure this will be updated many times in one night. Oh yes. The internet will be changed. FOREVER!

Take it as my first step into world domination. It'll happen, I promise.

Ok so off I go into a world of non-stop studying about contemporary history of photography.
Say hello to Mapplethorpe, and Eggleston, and Kruger.

I will be another person by the time the sun rises...

3 comments:

  1. i'm sitting next to you right now. and i am also procrastinating.

    HENCE i will be giving my formal endorsement of this blog on so public a forum as a blog!

    **endorsement**

    i also highly approve of the url for this. i wonder what cool person thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best to help you bear this burden, as long as it is yours to bear.

    You have my sword.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one small step for men , a giant leap for mankind.


    for i claim my allegiance to this blog and to lurk it forever and a day

    ReplyDelete